Friday, March 5, 2021

My Huyen singer measurement and biography

 










In today's article, we will learn about My Huyen. My Huyen is an American singer, she was born in 1963. In this article, we will give you complete information about t My Huyen. If you want to know more about My Huyen's body measurement and other thing, then you can read this article.

Name

My Huyen

Date of Birth

1963

Height

5 Feet 7 Inches

Weight

54 K.G

Profession

American Singer

Bra size

34B

Cup Size

B

Measurement

36-34-35

Age

53 Years

Net Worth

10 Million United State Dollar

Eye Color

Blue

Hair Color

Blonde

Parents

Not Known

Nationality

American

Place of Birth

United State America

 

 

 

 

 


Share:

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Search This Blog

Powered by Blogger.

Blog Archive